MDT CCS City Tower Cranes (NEW)
The next generation is here
Equipped with the new Crane Control System, the MDT CCS range provides greater performances. This user-friendly crane control system offers owners the highest levels of comfort, flexibility, ergonomic control – translating to better return on investment.
MDT CCS City Topless concept allows complex multi-crane installations. It offers simplified installation to reduce the time needed to put the crane in service.
Learn more about MDT CCS | MDT CCS City Range Brochure
||Max Capacity||Maximum Radius||Maximum Tip Capacity||Hook Height per Base
Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, full graphic display, ergonomic controls, a jog dial for easier navigation and data input, and parts commonality across Grove, Manitowoc and Potain product lines enhancing operator familiarization and serviceability.
- Highest safety standards in the tower crane industry – With proven components and innovative design, the CCS system allows MDT CCS cranes to set the new benchmark in the tower crane industry.
- Increased performances – The CCS allows a more precise information exchange and analysis on the crane which maximizes lifting capacities and provides more flexibility on job sites.
- Optimized ergonomic control – Premium Ultra View cab is equipped with a complete new driver control unit for enhanced ergonomics and comfort.
- Fast and easy set up – All crane configuration limit settings are completed using the CCS display from within the cab and it takes only 15 minutes to configure and calibrate the crane.
- Integrated maintenance – MDT CCS range cranes provide CCS for an integrated on-site maintenance tool to diagnose and centralize maintenance.